Our CIC blog highlights current issues relating to sustainability and the importance of research in solving those challenges. The blog posts are written by CIC students and issued monthly on the center’s webpage. Our blogs cover a variety of topics, including plastic recyclability, rechargeable batteries, climate change, electrochemical carbon capture and storage, and green plastics. We aim to make public communication of science as accessible as possible to a broad audience, ranging from teenagers to adults.
- Ways to Incorporate and Improve Sustainable Practices in a Laboratory Setting
- Influence of 3D Printing on Flow Cell Design
- Combining Flow and Electrochemistry
- Tips for Finding Opportunities to Experience Chemistry During the Summer Break
- Biodegradable, Bioplastics and Green Plastics, What’s the Difference?